This is what i will use to make the purse mini album and the size of the chip board to be cut, I use a cereal box. The paper line is All Dressed Up by DCWV so that's my theme too. This is a gift for a girl getting ready with her friends for a dance and a worthy place to display the dance photo they all get. So fun.
About Me
- Brenda Bliss
- I'm married with children and live at the beach. I spend my spare time making scrapbooks, painting and sharing. I really appriciate you looking!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Purse Mini #1 Tutorial What you need
This is what i will use to make the purse mini album and the size of the chip board to be cut, I use a cereal box. The paper line is All Dressed Up by DCWV so that's my theme too. This is a gift for a girl getting ready with her friends for a dance and a worthy place to display the dance photo they all get. So fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love mini albums!!! Great tutorial, I am a new follower excited to stop by again. Cathie
ReplyDeletewww.creativecutteroom.com